Training & Consultancy
Ethiopian Kaizen Institute is providing trainings and consultancy service to industries; SMEs service providers, local governments and other stakeholders to improve their service/product quality and productivity and to be competitive in local and international markets.
Regarding the contents of the training, EKI mainly focus on:
- Kaizen overview
- Waste identification and elimination
- Work place standardization (5S)
- Quality control circles and simple problem solving techniques
- Standard operating procedures
- Total Quality management
- Toyota production system
- Total productive maintenance
- Basic IE (Work study, motion study, time study)
- Seven quality control tools (7QCC)
Not all business and management issues can be addressed by training alone. Some problems might involve greater complexities, or client organizations may face deep-seated issues in department wide. Such cases require a more hands-on approach in the form of a tailored consulting service.
EKI’s consultants are more than just training experts. They are active business and management professionals who have successfully delivered numerous consultancy projects all over the country.